Note: All calls planned for this project have ended. There will not be new calls for this project.
Important information related to the tool and the application process. PLease read carefully before starting your application:
- You will need a valid email address to sign up for an account.
- You will receive the log in name and password on your email. If you don't receive the email, please review your junk-email inbox before contacting us.
- When you create your account, you will be able to access the application form. You can complete the different fields and requirements at your own pace, you can save the information and log in later to complete the form.
- You must complete all the required fields on one section before being able to proceed to the next step.
- You won't be able to submit the application unless all the sections are completed
- Before you start the process, read the "Documents required" section that you can find in this website. Furthermore, check which is your target group (TG1, TG2 y TG) by clicking in the "Who can apply?". And lastly, if you are a national of a Latin American country, check your lot: Group A (Bolivia, Perú, Ecuador y Paraguay) or Group B (Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, México, Panamá, Uruguay y Venezuela).
- Review that there are scholarships available for your application group: http://www.puedes.eu/becas
- If one document is required, for example TG3 justification or a recommendation letter, just upload a blank page. However, note that if you upload a blank page where you should have submitted a compulsory document applicable to you, it may affect the evaluation of your application.
- If you need to submit several documents within one slot, for example Approval Letters, just combine them on a single file and upload it.
- Make sure you clearly specify the amount of time you are applying for.
- When you submit your application, you will receive an email confirming that it was correctly submitted. From that moment on, you won't be able to modify or access your application.
- On the confirmation email, you will be able to download a copy of your application and you will have a link to access a questionnaire about the application process.
- No application will be accepted after the deadline, and no document sent by email, postal mail, fax or any other way different than the online application too will be accepted.
- From the moment of the deadline, the access to the application tool will be stopped and no further actions could be taken.
- Unless otherwise stated, the closing time of the application will be mid-night, Spanish time. In this call, the closing time will be mid-day.
Do you have doubts when completing the online form? Not sure of what data or document you are suppose to add? You can download our application guides where you will find detailed instructions to complete the online application form:
How to apply in a nutshell and Step by step guide (Updated 09/2015)
NOTE that, for this call, there ARE NO scholarships for MASTER for TG2 students of any of the lot countries. Check scholarships available: http://www.puedes.eu/becas